Principal Designer Services (CDM Regulations 2015)
Building on experience gained over the past two decades of management Health and Safety in Design and Construction, Thomson Bethune’s Principal Designer team will enable you, either as Client, Designer, Contractor, domestic client or Worker to ensure that you comply with your duties under the CDM 2015 Regulations.
Our approach to the provision of these services include, for example:
- Hazard identification, risk assessment, risk control;
- Project Communication, Cooperation and Coordination;
- ‘Embedded’ involvement in the project design and construction process;
- Coordinate design work, planning and other preparation for construction where relevant to Health and Safety;
- Advising and assisting clients to comply with their duties and obligations under the 2015 regulations;
- Managing the flow of Health and Safety information between clients, designers and contractors;
- Assisting with the development of suitable project specific arrangements so that the work can be carried out safely and without risk to health.